This veneer kit is specifically designed and laser cut from real wood to fit your GameCube Console with Game Boy Player attachment. Walnut veneer shown in the photos.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: This veneer is cut from real wood. It is not a skin or a cheap printed sticker. It is 1mm thick real wood with adhesive backing.
- QUALITY MADE IN USA: High-precision laser etched metallic logos, vent and port cutouts.
- GAP-FREE CORNERS: Many corners on the unit use laser scoring to allow a single piece of wood to hug more than 1 side of the console, so there are nearly no gaps where you can see the original unit's surface coming through.
- PRECISE ENGINEERING: Veneer panels tightly hug and adhere to the outer surface of your original shell. Pressure-sensitive adhesive is applied to the kit so no glue is required.
- SAFETY: A GameCube console and veneer have been tested for heat and safety. The wood panels are 1mm thick and have no effect on performance, nor pose a safety risk since they adhere to the outside of the original shell only and do not block any vents.
- INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED: Please read and follow the instructions very carefully. A utility knife and fine grit sandpaper are recommended to give your veneer an extra level of finish. For an even greater level of polish you can use something like wipe-on polyurethane to bring out a more rich color and shine on the wood.
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE: We have a hassle-free returns policy and open communications via email. We're here to help and give you a good experience.
*All wood is unique, your particular item will vary slightly in terms of wood grain and color.