What shipping method do you use?We ship everything via USPS or UPS with tracking number. We typically ship packages out daily M-F.
Do you offer international shipping?
Yes, we ship to most countries worldwide. You can get a quote for shipping charges during checkout before paying. Note: we cannot and will not alter the value of package contents on customs forms.
Do you ship to the EU?
If you are located in the EU, we ask that you place an order via our Etsy shop or our UK-based distributor Zedlabz. At this time we do not offer shipping to the EU from our direct site due to recent VAT changes.
Do you ship to Australia or New Zealand?
If you are located in Australia or New Zealand, we ask that you place an order with our our AU-based distributor Retro Gaming Parts. At this time we do not offer shipping to the EU from our direct site due to recent VAT changes.
How long does it take for my order to ship out?
It will typically take 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri) for your order to ship out. Some items that are made to order may take up to two weeks to ship. We try our best to get orders shipped out as fast and frequently as we can. You can always send us an email to get an update on the status of your order.
Do you offer a warranty on your products?Yes. Our 45-day warranty covers all parts, labor, and workmanship. What is covered:
- Broken or damaged items
- Limited or Non-functionality
- Missing parts/components
- Any item which has been tampered with, disassembled, or altered by the recipient
- Any item which isn’t what was expected. We are very thorough when creating product listings so that there should be no confusion about what is being purchased*
- An item which, when modified, is not identical in appearance or function as an unmodified example. I.e. A modified Gameboy is not likely to feel, appear, and respond to input in the exact same way that an unmodified unit would
- Buyer’s remorse; any purchase made “by accident” *Certain conditions may qualify for a full refund at the sole discretion of Rose Colored Gaming
What’s your policy on Returns & Exchanges?
- Purchase cancellations or items returned for reasons other than defect (covered in “warranty”) are eligible for a refund of the full item price, minus any and all shipping costs, and a 15% restocking fee.
- Any piece of hardware which has been opened, altered, or tampered with does not qualify for a return.
- You must contact us before you return an item for a return label. There is a contact link on the bottom of the home page. Do not send blind returns.
- We have a 30-day limit on returns: Returns must include the original packaging and its contents. If the packaging is missing or damaged, then please be aware that the cost of these items may be deducted from the refund amount. Any missing items will also be deducted from the refund amount.
The item I wanted is sold out, now what do I do?
Unless noted otherwise the items will be restocked. Restock times vary. Everything is created right here in our shop by our small but dedicated staff. Items from our “limited release” section are typically offered in a small batch(s) and are rarely restocked. You are welcome and encouraged to sign up for back-in-stock alerts to items that are out of stock.
Will you make a display stand for ____?
We always have a long to-do list and frequently add new products to our site. Chances are if it exists, it's on our list. You can sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to be updated on new products.