How do you package your products?
Rest assured that we take every precaution to package your item with care. We use boxes and shipping materials like peanuts, foam, and shipping paper.
Do you offer combined shipping?
Yes we do. When ordering multiple items, our shipping calculator will combine items and rates into a single shipment whenever possible
What shipping method do you use?
We ship everything via USPS with tracking number. We ship packages out 3 times per week.
Do you offer international shipping?
Yes. You can get a quote for shipping charges during checkout before paying. Typically we ship everything using USPS International Priority Mail (7-10 day delivery time). We cannot and will not alter the value of package contents on customs forms. We use an international shipping center for all of our international orders. Because of this we have NO ability to fraudulently alter customs documents.
Do you offer shipping insurance?
Yes. All packages are automatically insured for up to $100 as part of the shipping price. You are welcome to purchase shipping insurance for a higher amount over the $100. Please contact us before making a purchase so that we may calculate the cost of additional insurance. ALL international orders are automatically insured for the full value of the package contents.
How long does it take for my order to ship out?
It will typically take 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri) for your order to ship out. Some items that are made to order may take up to two weeks to ship. We try our best to get orders shipped out as fast and frequently as we can. You can always send us an email to get an update on the status of your order.
Do you offer a warranty your products?
Yes. Our 45-day warranty covers all parts, labor, and workmanship. What is covered:
- Broken or damaged items
- Limited or Non-functionality
- Missing parts/components
What is NOT covered:
- Any item which has been tampered with, disassembled, or altered by the recipient
- Any item which isn’t what was expected. We are very thorough when creating product listings so that there should be no confusion about what is being purchased*
- An item which, when modified, is not identical in appearance or function as an unmodified example. I.e. A modified Gameboy is not likely to feel, appear, and respond to input in the exact same way that an unmodified unit would
- Buyer’s remorse; any purchase made “by accident”
*Certain conditions may qualify for a full refund at the sole discretion of Rose Colored Gaming
What’s your policy on Returns & Exchanges?
We have a 30-day limit on returns: Returns must include the original packaging and its contents. If the packaging is missing or damaged, then please be aware that the cost of these items may be deducted from the refund amount. Any missing items will also be deducted from the refund amount.
- Purchase cancellations or items returned for reasons other than defect (covered in “warranty”) are eligible for a refund of the full item price, minus any and all shipping costs, and a 15% restocking fee.
- Any piece of hardware which has been opened, altered, or tampered with does not qualify for a return.
- You must contact us before you return an item for a return label. There is a contact link on the bottom of the home page. Do not send blind returns.
The item I wanted is sold out, now what do I do?
Unless noted otherwise the items will be restocked. Restock times vary. Everything is created right here in our shop by our small but dedicated staff. Items from our “limited release” section are typically offered in a small batch(s) and are rarely restocked. You are welcome and encouraged to sign up for back-in-stock alerts to items that are out of stock.