This stand is laser cut from acrylic and has laser-etched logos and graphics. It is specifically designed to hold and display your PC Engine Mini (circa 2020). Great for on-the-go gaming. The Displai Pro also has a slot to hold the cord for your controllers, so you never have to worry about where you put them after you play!
Respect Your Collection.
- MATERIAL: This stand is made out of durable laser cut acrylic. Professionally designed to put the focus and respect on your console but still remain stylish. All parts are MADE IN USA.
- STABILITY: Since this stand is professionally designed to hug your collectible, there is no issue with wobbling or fitting properly. Rest assured your hardware will stay firmly in place. We use 1/4" thick acrylic for added weight and stability throughout the base and arms.
- PROTECTED: We cover each piece of the stand in a protective film to avoid scratching in transit. Please make sure to peel off this film when your stand arrives.
- EASE OF USE: This stand snaps together easily. No screws or tools are necessary to assemble. No special material is needed to clean or dust it off.
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE: We have been in business since 2012 and you can expect very fast responses to your questions or concerns. We do accept returns. We will always work with you to give you the best customer experience possible.