This veneer kit is laser cut from real wood and is specifically designed to fit your GameCube console. Mahogany veneer is shown in the photos. A standard purple GameCube is shown in the photos.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: This veneer is cut from real wood. It is not a skin or a cheap printed sticker. It is 1mm thick real wood with adhesive backing.
- QUALITY MADE IN USA: High-precision laser etched metallic logos, vent and port cutouts.
- GAP-FREE CORNERS: Many corners on the unit use laser scoring to allow a single piece of wood to hug more than 1 side of the console, so there are nearly no gaps where you can see the original unit's surface coming through.
- PRECISE ENGINEERING: Veneer panels tightly hug and adhere to the outer surface of your original shell. Pressure-sensitive adhesive is applied to the kit so no glue is required.
- SAFETY: A GameCube console and veneer have been tested for heat and safety. The wood panels are .020" thick and have no effect on performance, nor pose a safety risk since they adhere to the outside of the original shell only and do not block any vents.
- INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED: Please read and follow the instructions very carefully. A utility knife and fine grit sandpaper are recommended to give your veneer an extra level of finish. For an even greater level of polish you can use something like wipe-on polyurethane to bring out a richer color and shine on the wood.
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE: We have a hassle-free returns policy and open communications via email. We're here to help and give you a good experience.
*All wood is unique, your particular item will vary slightly in terms of wood grain and color.
The Game Boy Player is NOT compatible with this Veneer Kit. Please use our GCN+GBP Veneer Kit in order to retain Game Boy Player functionality.