Our rugged and protective Köffins Game Display Cases are designed for collectors to be able to protect their games while also being highly viewable and freely handled. You can rest knowing dust and wear on your collectible has finally been defeated.
This case is designed to hold and protect 1 original Nintendo Super Famicom Japanese Game Box. It snaps together easily and tightly with our custom designed tabbed system.
The UV-Resistant case utilizes OP3/UF-5 Acrylite® UV filtering which provides one of the highest possible levels of protection from both natural and artificial light. These materials and our Koffins are all manufactured in the USA.
These are a must for the serious collector who is looking to up their display-game and extend the life of their collectibles.
Respect Your Collection.
INTERNAL CHAMBER DIMENSIONS:
Thin-Top XL Rizers and Koffins shows together in the image below.
- MATERIAL: This case is made out of durable laser cut acrylic. Professionally designed to put the focus and respect on your collectible but still remain stylish. All parts are MADE IN USA, quality and consistency is always high.
- STABILITY: Since this case is professionally designed to hug your collectible, there is no issue with wobbling or fitting properly. Rest assured the game will stay firmly in place.
- PROTECTED: We cover each piece of the case in a protective film on both sides to avoid scratching in transit. Please make sure to take your time and peel off this film when your case arrives.
- EASE OF USE: This case snaps together easily, no glue, screws or tools are necessary to assemble. No special material is needed to clean or dust them off.
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE: We have been in business since 2012 and you can expect fast responses to your questions or concerns. We have a hassle-free returns/exchange policy and will always work with you to give you the best RCG experience possible.