*These kits are cut to order and require a 2 week lead time to manufacture. Total time to delivery will be around 3 weeks.
This veneer kit is specifically designed and laser cut from real wood to fit your SNES Console. Mahogany Kit is shown in the photos.
Instructions are included as well as a 4.5mm Game Bit, Sandpaper, and alcohol wipes to prep your surface.
ASSEMBLY NOTE: This kit is an intermediate level modification and requires you to disassemble your SNES. It also requires minor sanding to your SNES shell in 2 specific areas on the original unit.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: This veneer is cut from real wood, it is not a skin or a cheap printed sticker. It is .06 mm thick real wood with an adhesive backing.
- QUALITY MADE IN USA: High-precision laser cut and etched logos, vent, and port cutouts.
- GAP-FREE CORNERS: Many corners on the unit use laser scoring to allow a single piece of wood to hug more than 1 side of the console, so there are minimal gaps where you can see the the original unit surface coming through.
- PRECISE ENGINEERING: Veneer panels tightly hug and adhere to the outer surface of your original shell. Pressure-sensitive adhesive is applied to the kit so no glue is required.
- SAFETY: This console and veneer have been tested for heat and safety. The wood panels are .06 mm thick and have no effect on heat dispersion or performance, nor pose a safety risk since they adhere to the outside of the original shell and do not block any vents.
- INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED: Please read and follow the instructions very carefully. A utility knife and fine grit sandpaper is recommended to give your veneer an extra level of finish. For an even greater level of polish you can use something like wipe-on polyurethane to bring out a more rich color and shine on the wood.
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE: We have a hassle-free returns policy and open communications via email. We're here to help and give you a good experience.
*All wood is unique, your particular item will vary slightly in terms of wood grain and color.